Saturday, March 07, 2009

Swapping

I finished my knitting for Sweet Goodness "The Winning Hand" and got the package in the mail on Friday:
Sweet Goodness Swap Winning Hand
I hope Stacey likes everything as much as I like everything she sent me (I have yet to take pictures, but will do that soon.)

John's Dad is visiting us. So far it's been a subdued trip as Audrey has been sick most of the time and James has been recovering. Yesterday we made it to the Portland Roadster Show after the kids got out of school. Today we went out to Tillamook to the Tillamook Forestry Center, the Tillamook Cheese Factory, and the Tillamook Air Museum. It was a long day and Audrey wilted after the Forestry Center. I got a little bit of knitting on the Afghans for Afghans baby blanket done--I have about 4 inches left.

Now I just have to get my St. Patrick's Day knitting done (pesky cables that don't make good car knitting) and my package in the mail Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
I got my package & love it!I ate up the apple treats right away. How did you know they are my favorite candy?
It sounds like you are having a nice visit. To bad everyone isn't feeling well.
We toured the Tilameck cheese factory a few years ago & realy enjoyed it.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

few things get me salivating - yarn... and cheese!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home